Fulfilled by our friends at BAÏST
Our new and improved favorite for hitting the hill hard in springy conditions. The Touring BAÏST is a lightweight glove that is great for warmer days and touring in the backcountry.
An outdoor glove without too many bells and whistles, just the necessities. It has a built-in natural arch to match the shape of your fingers; enabling a better fit, hand feel, and improved dexterity.
The Touring BAÏST is made with the highest quality materials, for the most adventurous among us. And they are built to last.
- The palm is made of our waterproof goat skin leather, and is double reinforced in high wear areas.
- Low-profile leather ribbing along the knuckle for added protection when batting off branches (or other gnarly obstacles, never know what you’re getting into).
- Precision stitching for optimal fit and hand feel.
- Our breathable neoprene back enables ideal fit, breathability, and windproofing keeping you comfortable on your hike up, and your descent.
- Built-in natural arch to match the shape of your fingers.
- The neoprene cuff is built to go under your jacket, sealed down with a velcro enclosure snug enough to let nothing in and get you locked and loaded to shred.
Rated from 28°F to 50°F (-2°C to 10°C)