Fulfilled by our friends at Stingray
- 3mm Yamamoto neoprene
- 5-Inch long ankle sleeves
- Hex sole grip
Our socks allow you to swim train or race in very cold conditions, and are Ironman legal in events with water temps below 65 degrees. Just how cold you go is relative to the swimmer's cold tolerance, but we have found these to be amongst the warmest socks on the market. The 3mm Yamamoto neoprene provides ample warmth and the non-slip hex grip will help you stay secure when exiting the water. The long 5-inch ankles make sure they will tuck under a wetsuit leg, leaving no skin exposed. These are also perfect for winter paddle boarding and water sports.
The measurement is the exact length of the sock and your foot from heal to big toe. For swimming most people like a very tight fit so you should choose a sock measurement that is a little smaller than your foot measurement. However, for other activities and a more relaxed fit choose a sock that matched your foot measurement.
NEOPRENE ACCESSORIES CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- DO NOT USE CHEMICAL PRODUCTS WITH NEOPRENE SUCH AS PETROLEUM JELLY
- RINSE ITEMS WITH TAP WATER AFTER USE. DO NOT USE SOAP OR CLEANING AID
- DO NOT LEAVE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT TO DRY
- DO NOT DRY ON RADIATOR OR CLOSE TO HEAT VENT