Fulfilled by our friends at Aarn USA
Front Balance Pockets pivot to the sides when your chest needs to be close to a cliff face. They fit mid-large volume Bodypacks
Large volume handles serious loads up front
* Waterproof Dri-liners
* Zip flaps flip up for easy access, flip down for rain
* 4 mesh exterior pockets, 1 map pocket
* Compression straps
* Converts to a daypack with shoulder & sternum straps
* Daypack carries on front for security & easy gear access
* The Large size is 2.5" (5cm longer) and suitable for backlengths exceeding 16.5" (42cm).
* 500D Kodura, 210D, 100D x 70D & 40D ripstop nylon
* Color: Green/ grey
ATTACHING TO AARN PACK
Converting to Daypack
- Lay the shoulder straps flat so you can have the chest strap right way up. The straps with the spring clips should be at the top; insert them into the inner-most top tabs and close the clips.
- Clip the two balance pockets together using the side buckles at top and bottom.
- Slide the bottom hooks to the tabs at the bottom of the pockets.
- Put the pack on and adjust the settings of the top and bottom webs in their respective buckles so that the chest strap sits at a comfortable height across your chest.